The notion of "Personal Data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements specific to him.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you:
- on the means that we implement to collect your personal data, in the strictest respect of your rights,
- on the data likely to be collected on our Site,
- on the use that can be made of the data collected and the rights you have over this data.
NSE undertakes to:
- ensure compliance with the principles on the protection of personal data,
- inform people about the existence of their rights of access, rectification and opposition,
- carry out the legal and/or regulatory formalities.
We inform you that we comply, in the collection and management of your personal data, with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, modified and in its version in force, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation, adopted on April 27, 2016 by the European Parliament, and the resulting laws and regulations.
What data do we collect and for what purposes?
When you visit our website, you may share your personal data with NSE which operates as Data Controller. These data are used by NSE for the following purposes:
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions and unsubscriptions (collection of your email address only)
- Manage your requests for the right of access, rectification, opposition to your data
- Process your requests and respond to your messages
- Process your applications, in order to study them and be able to contact you (if you use the online form, we collect your CV, cover letter and your email address)
- Measure the audience of our site via non-personal data
Our purposes are determined, legitimate and explicit. They are compatible with our missions. Data collected for a specific purpose is not used for other purposes.
How long is the data kept?
The data is only kept for strictly necessary periods. NSE's general data retention policy is as follows:
- Newsletter contact details: until unsubscription
- Application data: 1 year
- Browsing data (non-personal): 2 years after the date of last activity on the site
Exercise your rights
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 "data processing and freedoms" as well as the provisions of the General Regulations on Data Protection, adopted on April 27, 2016 by the European Parliament, you have a right of access , rectification, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of personal information concerning you. You also have the possibility to oppose the processing for prospecting purposes, in particular commercial.
Rights of access, correction, deletion:
You can exercise your right of access to the data concerning you and have them rectified by contacting:
For the attention of the DPO
ZA Abrest tower
03200 ABREST (France)
Right of opposition:
You can exercise your right to object in the following ways:
- For newsletters: by clicking on the unsubscribe link mentioned in the newsletters sent to you
- For browsing data: refer to the paragraph on cookies available in the Cookie Management paragraph of this charter.
For all of these requests, and for security purposes, please send a letter or e-mail, signed by the person making the request and accompanied by proof of identity (national identity card). identity or passport) bearing the signature of the person exercising his right.
We will inform you of the measures taken as soon as possible and, at the latest, one month after receipt of the request. This period can be extended to two additional months if necessary, due to the complexity and the number of requests. We will inform you of this delay within one month of receipt of your request, indicating the reasons for the delay.
The personal data collected concerning you is intended for NSE. In order to be able to carry out the processing listed above, only the persons processing the data or the recipients duly authorized can access, within the framework of a security policy allowing in particular the management of access to the only information necessary for the activity. Indeed, NSE defines the rules of access and confidentiality applicable to the personal data processed. Access rights are granted in line with the user's function and are updated in the event of an evolution or change of function.
The data that we collect about you is not intended to be transferred outside the European Union. However, if such were to be the case, we guarantee you, in the event of transfer of your data abroad and particularly outside the European Union, to implement all the appropriate measures to guarantee a sufficient level of protection of your data. , as :
- Go to so-called “safe” countries, i.e. offering significant protection for your data;
- Request the necessary authorizations from the Supervisory Authority before any data collection if required by the country;
- Obtain guarantees of security and confidentiality from subcontractors, for example, by imposing contractual clauses, reserving the possibility of regularly checking them and conducting audits
NSE has implemented reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access and other unlawful forms. or unauthorized processing, in accordance with applicable law.
We wish to place a cookie on your computer. a cookie does not allow us to identify you. On the other hand, it records information relating to the navigation of your computer on our site (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits. The shelf life of this information in your computer is equal to 2 years. We inform you that you can oppose the registration of "cookies" by configuring your browser as follows:
For more information on cookies, you can visit the following address: Cookies, the GDPR, and the ePrivacy Directive - GDPR.eu